Lifetime Center Muffler Dundon MotorsportsRegular price ¥29,897.00
Most of us have experienced the many issues associated with both the stock Steel and Ti rear mufflers on our beloved 997.1, 997.2 , 991.1 and 991.2 GT3, GT3RS and 911R. cracking, holes, not passing sound etc... We've been reinforcing both the Steel and Ti versions for years after they crack and understand why they fail quite well. We set out to fix the weakness of the OEM center muffler and include an option for those that want their car to pass the more and more prevalent dB restricted tracks without losing power. We finalized the design and have tested at numerous tracks both for longevity and for dB reduction.
- Lifetime Guaranteed including track use.
- 321 Stainless Steel coupled with a high strength design.
- Quiet has no power loss (up to 450whp engines), sounds great and reduces sound levels 10-12dB over stock.
- Loud (Black) less restriction on higher powered cars (>450whp)
- 4" slashed exhaust tips in PVD Black are Standard, Swappable to Optional Turn-away Pipes.
- Direct replacement of the OEM muffler, will fit existing modification if they work with the OEM Center Muffler.
- OEM 63mm or 3" lower inlet sizing for increased flow.