981 GT4 Street Power PackageRegular price $16,199.95
Time to walk-the-walk with all that talk you've been doing, because the Street Power package puts you at the front of the pack. It's all business – no cats, no valves, light weight and there's so much more to it than being ridiculously good looking in photos all laid out...there tested and proven to provide more power.
The Street Power Package is for street driven GT4's and Spyders and includes 200 CPSI Cats and retails exhaust valves. You can choose to purchase a 997/991 GT3 muffler on your own, or purchase a lifetime muffler in Loud or Quiet with PVD Black Tips or Optional Titanium Tips.
This kit is fully bolt on, and completely reversible. It works for the 981 GT4 Spyder and 981 GT4CS. Some top line numbers from past tests by our partners included:
- 72 LB/FT gains at 5000RPM over stock
- 320 LB/FT at the wheels peak torque
- 62 peak HP gains at the wheels
- 70+ WHP gains at 5000 RPM
- 70+ WHP gains at 7000 RPM
- 100+ WHP gains at 7700 RPM
- Dundon Race Headers - Proven 4th tube technology aids in suction wave strength giving our headers the most power. 321 Stainless, fully purged TIG welded construction and a lifetime warranty
- Dundon Valved GT3 Muffler Adapter (w/ optional 200 CPSI Cats) - Replaces the stock muffler with 2.5" 321 Stainless Steel over axle pipes, Valved GT3 Muffler Connectors (your exhuast button still works).
- Cobb Accessport with Dundon Pro Tune - The standard for handheld tuning devices, allows logging, flashing and converting back to stock with ease (you can even resell it later to another 981 owner).
- Dundon Intake Runners - Directing and timing the pressure waves coming into and leaving the engine is what we do, the Dundon Intake Runners show this and enable large gains, carrying power all the way to redline, where the stock intake runners fall flat.
- IPD Plenum/ GT3 Throttle Body - In our testing the IPD Plenum and GT3 TB aren't necessary for gains with headers/tune alone. They are necessary at these levels.
- Dundon Lifetime GT3 Muffler (optional Orange Quiet Muffler) - Our bullet proof 321 Stainless Steel muffler with correct length GT4 tips, comes in 2 flavors. Black (loud) a bit more aggressive than an OEM muffler but with the drone cancelling upper pathway, and a full 3" lower pathway with an X pipe for the tip outlet (further enhances scavenging). Orange (Quiet) for those cars that run on dB restricted tracks combining Cats and a Quiet Muffler is a great way to "fly under the radar" and keep the car's bravado reeled in!