Long Tube Street Header Dundon Motorsports Exhaust SystemRegular price $8,495.00 Sale price $7,995.00
Dundon Street (Catted) tuned length headers and valved side delete exhaust system for the 991 GT3, 991 GT3RS, and 911 R are available now!
- Less weight
- More power
- Great sound
- Quiet when you want it to be
- No drone
- Lifetime structural warranty
- 100% 30day money back guarantee. If you try it and don't like it, send it back we'll give you your money back!
- Convertible to no cats with the swappable test pipes for track days (available separately).
It uses 321SS (a superior grade of Stainless steel to the cheaper 304SS) and use a metal core spiral wound 200CPSI catalytic converter. All our products are manufactured in the USA in Gig Harbor, WA.
By routing the primaries up and positioning the catalytic converter more vertical we were able to retain 99% of the primary length of the race system. This is how we are able to achieve 25 WHP gains on the 991.2 GT3, 30 WHP gains on the 991.1 GT3 and 32 WHP on the 991.1 GT3RS. This is the most power from a catted 991.2 GT3, 991.1 GT3 Exhaust, 991.1 GT3RS Exhaust or 911R Exhaust system.
The Dundon Street Headers on 991.2 GT3:
- 477 WHP Peak
- 20-25 WHP gains at 8200-8500 RPM
- 40-46 LBFT gains at 3000-5000 RPM
You get everything you love about the Dundon Race Headers, 321 SS construction, industry leading power, lifetime structural warranty, and 100% money back guarantee, if you try it and don't like it, send it back we'll give you your money back!